Daily Rates: Includes electric, water, sewer, cable TV, & Wi-Fi!!!
$40.00 per day/2 persons; or $36.00 per day/2 persons (with 10% discount for Good Sam, Passport, Escapees, AARP, AAA Mbr, Active Military/Retired Veteran)
$2.75 ea extra person/per day
Weekly Rates: Includes electric, water, sewer, cable TV, & Wi-Fi!!!
$225.00 per week/2 persons; $10.00 ea extra person/per week
Monthly Rates: Includes water, sewer, cable TV, & Wi-Fi!!!
$315.00 per month/2 persons; $15.00 ea extra person/per month -- PLUS -- $50.00 "move-in" electricity deposit; $0.14/kilowatt for usage
Special Events: Includes electric, water, sewer, cable TV & Wi-FI!!!
$50.00 per night/2 persons; $2.50 ea extra person/night; minimum stay - 3 nights
Children under 10 years stay FREE!!! Pets welcome!!!
ALL sites are pull-thru with 30 & 50-amp electric, water, sewer, digital cable TV (HD modem loaned), and Wi-Fi access!!!
CALL TODAY FOR RESERVATIONS!!! 785-862-8818
* Quiet Hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Please adhere to this policy out of respect for other campers and patrons.
* Check-Out Time is 12:00 Noon. Please re-register by 11:00 am if you plan to stay longer and space is available. There are absolutely NO refunds.
* Speed Limit within the park is 5 mph. Please adhere to that speed for the safety of all residents.
* Sites & Parking: Your site is not storage and the area around your RV needs to remain neat, clean, free of litter, trash, and clutter. Park and drive all vehicles on the gravel only; please keep vehicles off of the grass. The roads in the park are one-way, so please exit onto 59th Street. Two vehicles per site are permitted; please park them in front of or behind your RV. Please do not cut across sites and there is absolutely NO parking in open sites.
* Trash: All trash must be bagged and secured before depositing in the blue household trash dumpster at the North exit road. Large boxes or items (furniture, etc.) MUST be placed INSIDE the dumpster for pickup. Do not leave trash outside of your RV.
* Pets Are Welcome. They must be on a leash at all times and must not be left unattended. Please help keep the park clean by picking up after your pet. The pet exercise area is located on the grassy area on the east side of the park. There is a small trash container for pet owners to deposit their pet droppings.
* Water: Please conserve water as much as possible and notify us immediately if your water hydrant is leaking. Water pressure in the park is 60 psl.
* Attaching Clotheslines to the trees is prohibited. There is a full-service laundromat only ½ a block away.
* Vehicle Maintenance/Washing Vehicles is prohibited in the park.
* Generator Use within the park is not permitted at any time. Campfires, fireworks, BB guns, and sling shots are not permitted in the park. Sawing, painting, or grilling is not permitted on the picnic tables.
* Smokers: Please dispose of your cigarette butts in the trash, not on the ground. Ashtrays are available for the asking.
* Rugs and Mats are not to be placed on the grass at the sites.
* Showers: As a courtesy to other RV park patrons, limit your time in the restroom, ensure shower/bathroom is clean and tidy after your use, turn off the light and ensure the door is locked when you depart. There is absolutely NO SMOKING in the bathrooms.